:: FAME RIVALITIES ::
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

:: FAME RIVALITIES ::

Version 1 FT Kaylight :: Alex :: Destiny

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com

AuteurMessage
Alex H. Cooper

Alex H. Cooper

:: WHO YOU ARE ::
Profession: Actrice et chanteuse
RELATIONSHIP:
CITATION: « Live your life today cause tomorrow you might be dead »

alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com Empty
MessageSujet: alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com   alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 22:59

alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com 10710

Hey guys,

What's up ? Alex here ! Enjoy, lmao.

Look, today I'm on the set to shot an episode for Alex Jones. I'm so excited ... I've read the script and it's so cool. I think I'm gonna have some fun, and you too when you'll see it. So now I'm at school, I'm supposted to do some research about the USA. I'll do it later, cause I've never had the time to post on my myspace and it's a little bit sad. So, here's a pix of me and Moises, I love him so much, he is so cute <333 Like my little brother. Well, I miss Kaylight soooo much Sad I can't live without her and, guess what, I'm not with her. She had to go to high school. Hope everything's okay. But, I'm not really worried about it because my other best friend, Kyllian, is with her. I count on you to protect her !

Now, for my fans, I love you so much and thanks to support me everyday, everytime ! Love you so much !!! And don't forget, my new album is out on 5. april !!! So proud of me. And I think that's all. Ahhh, some of you asked me when I'm on tour and where, I don't know now but don't worry about it, you'll know it soon.

I think that's all for the moment, and I gotta go !!! Sad

xoxo

Alex Hope Cooper, the true and only one
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alex H. Cooper

Alex H. Cooper

RELATIONSHIP:

MessageSujet: Re: alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com   alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 21:39

alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com 13178210

Hey guys,

Alex here !

How are you today ? I'm fine, thanks to ask, that's pleasent. So, I'm on the set of Alex Jones. But I think you know that lmao. And my manager wants me to tell you who I am u__u And I said " But people know everything about me ! " And he said " That's not a reason, you'll do that on your myspace." So, that's why I'm gonna to describe me. So, my name is Alex Hope Cooper and I was born on the 23. November 1992. I'm famous since I was 2 years old ... I love pink, which is not a color for me but a real life style lmao. Like you can see, I'm so crazy too and might be the craziest girl of the world. I've got, of course like everyone, a best friend. Her name is Kaylight S. Masen. She played in Alex Jones and she acted Kayla's character ! That was so weird, because on the the set, she was the most person I hated in this world but in the real life she is so sweet and it's so perfect to be her friend. Love her so much <3 I've got an other best friend which was my ex-boyfriend, Kyllian N. Connors. We were together for one year but the pression was too high and we broke up. Now, I really love him, but just like a brother, not a crush. Like everygirl, I love shopping !!! Favorite sport too lmao. So, what can I say ... I live in L.A because of my job. I'm actriss and singer too. I played Alex Stewart/Jones in AJ. My future album is gonna be out on 5. april. I've got pets, two littles kitties and one dog. I think that's all. Arr, I've almost forgotten. My favorite music band is the " Connors Brothers ". Yeah, that's a little dedication for you guys. Love you sooooooo much. Kyllian, you're my best friend and that's never change, hope so ! Nate, you're so cute :p and Jake, I love you so much, my big brother is here !!!

So if I've forgotten something, tell me !

xoxo

Alex H. Cooper loves you <3 It's the truth, ohhh, it's actual :p
Alex H. Cooper

Alex H. Cooper

RELATIONSHIP:

MessageSujet: Re: alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com   alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Avr - 19:39

alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com Mileycyruslifemagazine0

Hey guys ! Alex here.

I'm so sorry !!! I haven't post for a while but I'm really busy with work and school. By the way, I'm so happy !!!! My new album is finally out ! Enjoy lmao. So please don't download it ... go out and buy it !!! Moreover, in it, you can found a lil ticket. The winner can pass one day with me. It's great isn't ?

Somebody call me, I gotta go.

xoxo

Alex Hope Cooper
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com   alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com I_icon_minitime

alex-hope-cooper.myspace.com
Page 1 sur 1