:: FAME RIVALITIES ::
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

:: FAME RIVALITIES ::

Version 1 FT Kaylight :: Alex :: Destiny

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us

AuteurMessage
Kaylight S. Masen
• You can't be close enough unless I'm feeling your heartbeat •
Kaylight S. Masen

Féminin Nombre de messages : 248

:: WHO YOU ARE ::
Profession: Du baby sitting, de temps en temps.
RELATIONSHIP:
CITATION: You can't be close enough unless I'm feeling your heartbeat

Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us Empty
MessageSujet: Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us   Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 23:16

Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us Normal_l_d9b79d6bf88d44eab889ebbc2b472637

Hey guys !

How are you today ? I hope everything’s okay for you. I didn’t know what to do, so I decided to udpate my myspace. I know, it’s been a while, but like you know, I have to use Alex’s computer to udpate, because, poor me, I don’t have one. Anyway, who cares uh ?

I don’t have so much to tell you now, I don’t feel that good today, but it will pass, like everything. Personal problems.

Enough about my boring little girl life, i want to talk to you about something wonderful that happened to me : I played on Alex Jones, my best’s friend show, and I had so much fun ! It was just awesome, maybe you’ve seen me, I played Kayla, Alex Jones’s ennemy. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous, besause it was the first time for me, but everything was great, and everyone was so sweet to me ! I assure you that Alex’s dad is really adorable, I love this man, he’s awesome ! It was a little wierd to play Kayla’s character, ‘cause it’s just so far from myself, but it was fun to act a little miss popular and selfish. We had so much fun on set with Alex, we can’t stop laughing, I’m really lucky to have her as a friend, Alex, if you read this, I want to tell ya that I love ya ! Thank’s for everything you’re the best thing in my whole life !

I think I have saif all I wanted, I don’t see anything else... So I’ll blog again as soon as possible.

XOXO.
    Kaylight.

Special thanks to Kyllian, thank’s to be there for me at school, when Alex isn’t there. You keep me out of lonelyness, you trully are a right guy !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://fame-rivalities.forumactif.com
Kaylight S. Masen
Kaylight S. Masen

RELATIONSHIP:

MessageSujet: Re: Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us   Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us I_icon_minitimeMar 31 Mar - 14:22

• Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us L_bf439ed6c1654c7b81f125f739498474

He guys !

Just a quick message to see how all you guys doing. I'm with Alex on Alex Jones set, and I promise that what they are filming right now is hilarious !

Don't forget to check next Alex Jones episode, tonight, I've alreday seen it, and it's so funny, you guys have to see this !

Love ya.
Kaylight.
Kaylight S. Masen
Kaylight S. Masen

RELATIONSHIP:

MessageSujet: Re: Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us   Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Avr - 2:01

Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us Normal_selenasource011

Hello guys !

How are you today ? I just wanted to tell you all that I’m at this moment, the happiest girl in the whole world ! Why ? Don’t try to ask, i’ll not answer, but I felt so good that I wanted to share this with everyone who will read this... I think that only one person will understand why I am that happy, All the mean girls of the world can’t make me feel bad today, be sure of that !

So, I think that’s all, I have nothing more to share with you for know... So, i’ll write soon, love ya. Usual words for my best friend, Alex, love you, I’ve so much thing’s to tell to you today, can’t wait !

XOXO
    Kaylight.
Kaylight S. Masen
Kaylight S. Masen

RELATIONSHIP:

MessageSujet: Re: Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us   Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us I_icon_minitimeMar 5 Mai - 23:31

Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us Selenafan06~6

Have you ever feel this Way ? The feeling that when you're in someone's arms, nething bad could happen to you ? The feeling that for just a moment, just because you're looking in his eyes, you're the happiest person in the whole world ? Have you ever felt that thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything aroud becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person ?

In fact, the question is :
Did you ever fall in love ?

Love is something strong, powerful. It's when you don't want to be with someone, but you need it, life the air you're breathing, or the blood in your veins ?

I've never felt this way for anyone, since a person, who suddenly enter in my life when I didn't expect it, and suddenly, the only thing I wanted was to be with HIM, to stay in HIS arm, tokiss HIS lips, and just to be with him, anywhere.

So I can answer to this Question :
Yes, I fell in love. Actually, I AM in love.

When I kiss him, I realize that that person is the only person that I'm supposed to kiss for the rest of my life, and for one moment, I got this amazing gift and I want to laugh, and I want to cry, because I feel so lucky that I found it so scared that it will go all at the same time.

All I wanted to say is that I love you, and I'll miss you so much...
You're the only person with who I want to spend my life.
Your smile just happens to bright my entire day, and I thank you for that.
Your everything I want.

Then she drew a HEART on a frozen window... With HIS name written in the middle <3
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us   Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us I_icon_minitime

Kay-S-Masen.Myspace.us
Page 1 sur 1